E-Families offers you a fun and young environment were you can integrate your own ideas and values.
We are growing with every month and you can be a part of the change.
Flexible working hours and self management is also part of the deal! We can’t wait to meet you!!!!
For all positions: We recommend you to be part of our monthly events to meet all our volunteers, kids and see the vision of our program.
- You will handle some of our Academy sessions with the kids (1:1 training)
- You will also be part of our Monthly sessions, where you are going to coach 5- 10 children (you will have help from other volunteers)
- Skills: Fitness is a big part of your life, you worked as a coach before, or you also know how to work with special needs children. You know how to take actions too!
- Weekly hours of work: can reach from 10 hours – 15 hours at the moment
- Our Academy sessions and the Monthly events are either in Paranaque or Mandaluyong.
Position: Photographer/ Videographer /Creative Manager
- You will take videos/ photos at our Monthly events and at the Academy
- You will create short videos for our social media and advertisement in general
- SKILLS: You know how to edit and cut videos, you have an eye for the camera and bring us valuable pictures/videos
- Weekly hours of work: around 15h
- Office: home office for the editing sessions (you need internet and you need to be available for calls/ emails/ messages), you need to attend some of our Academy sessions and the Monthly events in Paranaque and Mandaluyong